Subscribe to ForumIAS

Thread for those struggling with handwriting speed

@Yo_Yo_Choti_SinghWhat simultaneously writing exactly mean ? You write half part of one question , then move to another and so on . Again coming back to it , woukd take time - turning pages , you would refer to question a little as you must have been carried away by other question.

Can you throw light on this ?

And others too ?

3.5k views

@Yo_Yo_Choti_SinghThanks A Lot for Enumerating .

Do answer this for us too ....

Ethics structure ( no of questions of theory and case studies & their marks also I think ) keep on changing . And , we cannot even plan how to go about it in exam . Can you elaborate on this !

3.5k views

@Yo_Yo_Choti_SinghThough I am questioning you a bit more but you know we have very few saviours like you who give us much attention !

I am reading for G1 for past some days and previous year questions from almost all parts of sllyabus in this paper are so diverse that they dont seem to provide us readymade information at all .

Culture is so vast and questions so detailed .

Geography - I dont think anything much comes from ncerts or Gc .

World history - I have revised Vision's important topics but questions are much out of box .

How to handle it .

Your experience must have let you understand some nuances about it may be ?

How much time should I devote to GS 1 given that it is my first attempt and I have not revised GS much as of now .

And , though I have read few parts of the paper , I am not getting confidence to go for writing GS 1 test . Should it be skipped till we revise well since this paper is very factual.

3k views

@Akkku@Neyawn@rootIf you also could through light on my GS 1 Query posted above

3k views

@Yo_Yo_Choti_SinghSo Apt ! I wish your words come true . Thanks !

3k views
Write your comment…