Subscribe to ForumIAS

[Community Initiative] Thread for Posting Performance Sheet. (Reviving For SFG 2022)

Post your performance sheet of SFG  in this thread,It is to  track our own mistakes and also to compare our mistakes with others.

Rationale behind continuing with same thread

• it becomes a good repository for longtime.
  • Creating new threads making confusion in forum.
  • Back then during discuss platform oldies used single thread so we will do it in old way.
  • The previous work motivates some to participate.

Ps:

• Pls don't use this thread for discussing anything.
  • Only use it,for uploading ur performance sheet(dont just upload score,pls do upload ur mistakes n if possible add a "y")(u can take reference from others previous work).

Google sheet to compare scores & gauge ones performance:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gywpblGftHHCODDHVEjgmda5maCDTkPjXAJMC8qbwOQ/edit?usp=drivesdk

Please don't alter the google sheet, just enter your score. 

OTHER USEFUL LINKS:

1)Sfg Related Discussion Thread:

https://forumias.com/post/detail/SFG-RLG-All-Tests-Discussions-in-one-place-1575640662

2)Any UPSC Related Doubts:

https://forumias.com/post/detail/Doubt-Clearance-Thread-UPSC-2020-1579348713

3) Previous Year UPSC Prelims Questions Thread:

https://forumias.com/post/detail/Previous-Year-Questions-60-Days-Mission-1585383124

jack_Sparrow,curious_kidand41 otherslike this
266.8k views

721 comments

Patrick_jane,Anthroand1 otherslike this
5.8k views

Note to self: revise Properly 

5.7k views
Suggestions / tips from people getting 80+ consistently? 🥺
lord_voldemort,
5.4k views
@Patrick_jane i have to ask man..how'd you do the second question on savarkar..there were 3 statements. Also..that sardar singh rana one Q4 i think. Rply if u've time.

Patrick_jane,
5.2k views
@Patrick_jane i have to ask man..how'd you do the second question on savarkar..there were 3 statements. Also..that sardar singh rana one Q4 i think. Rply if u've time.

1) In savarkar question, I know two options as correct from yesterday's reading & regarding 1st GG agrakar influence I took chance bcoz of few things, 

• I have 50% chance of making it correct
  • Agrakar & Savarkar from Maharashtra-Gujarat took chance bcoz ( logic CR Das (guru) & Bose from bengal, Gokhale (guru) & Gandhi from Maharashtra-Gujarat) . 

2) Regarding Sardar singh Rana ( I know his name & his link with Madan lal.) 

So I took the chance. 

Anthro,H_Bhardwaj
6.3k views

Patrick_jane,H_Bhardwaj
5.3k views

schrute_farms,
5k views

Q.1: Simon Commission= Indian Statutory Commission. Lord Birkenhead, then SoS, was repsosible for its formation, Conserv govt formed it earlier fearing constitutional reofrms will fall in ""irresponsible Labor hands"

2: Madras Session-1927, Prez= MA Ansari, Jawaharlal Nehru successful in getting a "snap resoln on complete independence" passed

4: unionists in PJ and Justice Party of Natesan didn't boycott Simon Commission

7: Birkenhead's challenge was accepted by various sections

14: Dandi MArch- widely covered by European and American media. Gandhi was not arrested immediately. 

26: Jinnah's 14 points: Adequate represntation in legislatures of all provinces. In any cabinet, at centre or provinces, one third should be muslims

45: Irwin rejected all demands of Delhi Manifesto. Immediate Dominion Status was one of the demands. (DM 1929 was before Lahore Purna Swaraj resoln- Dec,1929)

47: Swarajya Party= Gaya Session, 1922. Haripura Session 1938 (Bose= Prez)- Princely States Moral Support, National Planning Committee 

Homo Neanderthalensis ,schrute_farmsand1 otherslike this
4.9k views

1. 1935 act did not provide reserved seats to women but provided Separate Electorates (same for labor and depressed classes)

2. Tebagha Movt: Reduction of share from 1/2 to 1/3rd. Not to end the Zamindari system.

3. SBI nationalisaiton= change of name too(1955). Communist govt in Kerala= 1957. Goa Liberation 1961, Puducherry- 1962

4. Krishak Sramik Party= Bengal: AK Fazlul, Abdul Rahim. 

5. During QIM, In Satara- Prati Sarkar by Nana patil and YB Chauhan

6. INA under Mohan Singh- interfere only if Congress AND ppl of India invite

7.INA was made subordinate to IIL(by Bose). Not vice versa

8. Punnapra Vayalar Revolt- Communist revolt against the "Independent Travancore declaration" by the British Backed Diwan- CP Ramaswamy Iyer

9. the three specific INA upsurges were short-lived and Urban centered. But the INA cause, in general, reached the remotest of the villages

4.7k views
Are there any threads/discussions available for vision ias 2022 prelims mock performance?
4.3k views
Are there any threads/discussions available for vision ias 2022 prelims mock performance?

I think@Patrick_jane you had created for that too. For Open mock Test numbers update?

4.5k views

H_Bhardwaj,
4.2k views

Test 22

Q1) hydrolysis: form of chemical weathering in which the chemical bonds of mineral are changed as they interact with water

Q2) volcanoes released water vapour, ammonia& carbon dioxide; blue green algae contributed oxygen 2.7 billion years ago

Q4) Earth’s temperature would decrease in absence of atmosphere (Greenhouse effect); magnetic field in the earth’s outer core

Q11) bulging of equator: rotation of earth

Q16) Not possible to reach the edge of the universe; dark energy causes the expansion of the universe to accelerate

Q19) limestone deficient soils aremore affected by acid rain(basic nature of limestone counteracts the acid of the rains)

Q25) presence of atmosphere (thin) on the moon; meteoroids can easily strike the moon’s surface creating craters; no plate tectonics on the moon

Q28) Sun isnot a high mass star

Q 32) silly mistake

Q 34) main constituents of lithosphere: silica & alumina (Sial)

Q 36) misunderstood the question

Q 38) asteroids contained a significant amount of water in their minerals

Q 42) earth’s magnetic equator passes through Thumba (Thiruvananthapuram)

Q 44) molten rock reaches the surface from the asthenosphere

Q 48) silly mistake

3.9k views
@Dr_Mohamed_Riswin your score reminds me of a girl in my class(in school) ..... 2nd rank Wale bacche se miles jyada score karti thi wo.. now she is in U.S..

You will kill this pre man.. 🙏🙏

3.5k views
@Dr_Mohamed_Riswin Your marks are not incorporated into daily rank list?

lord_voldemort,
3.8k views
Ash5Man,naviiin
2.6k views
Write your comment…