Subscribe to ForumIAS

[Community Initiative] Thread for Posting Performance Sheet. (Reviving For SFG 2022)

Score=68

Right-37

Wrong-9

Not attempted -4

Have doubt about 2 question

1) in question 8, statement 2 talking about objective resolution moved and adopted in 1947. Which is wrong because it was on Dec13, 1946 . So statement 2 should be wrong

2) question 13 asking about constitutional amendment ( not constitutional amendment under 368) so statement 3 should also be right ? ( Alteration of state boundary, also a constitutional amendment but not under Article 368)

@giri_jiten6786 Post your doubt in the official group here: https://forumias.com/post/detail/SFG-RLG-All-Tests-Discussions-in-one-place-1575640662?page=71#comment_25860

3.5k views
People who have written SFG tests earlier, can you throw some light on the range of scores one should be targeting in these tests [the static ones]?

@Joeyisthebest I believe 75+ would be a good score. But it also depends on the test.

3.6k views
@Raillife Well, I used to face the same problem of sleeping in the afternoon. But since SFG has started my mind is focussed on completing the syllabus and I don't need much sleep.
If you are sleeping more than 8 hours(or your natural sleep) then it is a problem. 
Otherwise do one thing after getting up in the morning after completing the test and breakfast etc. sleep again for some time. I have seen some people follow this(Including some senior IAS when they were aspirants) and they don't feel sleepy all day.

3.3k views
Write your comment…