Subscribe to ForumIAS

Thread to Clarify Doubts, Seek Guidance from 2021 Batch Civil Servants

Hi, everyone! Starting this thread, so we can all seek specific guidance from, clarify our doubts from friends who successfully cleared CSE 2021. Please feel free to ask any and all questions, however trivial, so we can collectively benefit.

It's opportune time for this, as with Pre 2022 ending in a few hours, friends giving Pre this year can also benefit from their Post-Pre Preparation Experience.

Tagging 

@sjerngal  @Pam123 @AzadHindFauz @TheFinalStand @CSLWARRIOR @Arsene @Bubba_gump @Apollo11 @impatientoptimist  @whatif1997, and requesting them to enlighten us plebs on tricks & trickeries of preparation.

Edit: Adding@Newton981 (AIR 107)

curious_kid,DMand25 otherslike this
132.9k views

248 comments

Selling my 2023 BATCH ONe18 Online classes started on 20/6/2022 Vajiram and Ravi 10 Months GS Course with Current Affairs, Prelims and Mains Test series at discounted price.
5.3k views
Has anyone done or know someone in MA International Relations from JNU?
4.9k views
Anyone with geology optional..?? Please help. I am from non geology background.. have joined planet geology’s online classes. I need help with answer writing and PYQs of geology optional.
4.3k views
Dear Sir/ Ma’am,

Please help and guide. If anyone can share there notes, strategy and marks in optional papers for geology.. it would be of immense help.

4.3k views
Kindly suggest source for Society(GS1)? Are value addition material of vision or only IAS notes good for static part?
4.2k views
Kindly suggest source for Society(GS1)? Are value addition material of vision or only IAS notes good for static part?

I would recommend you to refer to What you should know (WYSK) questions that come along the AWFG program. It will help you in cover static portion quite well.
Go through each question, google for answers and make notes accordingly. 

P.S: I have no experience with Vision VAM but Only IAS was fairly good.. I used it along with the WYSK questions.

dalpha,Subtle_Artand1 otherslike this
4.4k views
Where did you build a collection of nice examples from? Especially for GS1 Society and GS4... 
4.2k views
@sjerngal thanks a lot. Though not enrolled in AWFG , but try to cover only ias , then later could add from mains 365 .

4k views
Deleted

3.8k views
Deleted
@sjerngal thanks a lot. Though not enrolled in AWFG , but try to cover only ias , then later could add from mains 365 .

3.8k views
Deleted
3.7k views

How should we approach PYQs of GS between prelims and mains? Should we try to practice it or should we focus more on pattern, structure and type of questions asked?

Brainstorm PYQs to understand important themes. Prepare structure for recurrent themes. Write answers for the ongoing test series only. 

CRISPRCas9,sjerngaland2 otherslike this
3.9k views
Deleted

Lieselsaid

Where did you build a collection of nice examples from? Especially for GS1 Society and GS4... 

Liesel,
3.2k views

How should we approach PYQs of GS between prelims and mains? Should we try to practice it or should we focus more on pattern, structure and type of questions asked?

Brainstorm PYQs to understand important themes. Prepare structure for recurrent themes. Write answers for the ongoing test series only. 

+1
Also, I used to make sure that I had sufficient content for answering the PYQs. 
This really helped in GS-3, despite the paper being very difficult, because a good number of questions were similar to the recurrent theme of UPSC PYQs. 

CRISPRCas9,heisenberg_and3 otherslike this
4.4k views
Deleted
Homo Neanderthalensis ,captainhaddock
3k views
Anyone selling :-
1. Shankar or Forum ias test series
2. only ias or SR test series ?
3. Any Essay/Ethics test series

Jai Shree Ram !

2.7k views

Could you all give your opinions on whether Vision's VAM is necessary besides mains 365? I am studying them because they have covered each syllabus topic holistically, but they run into 100s of pages for each syllabus line. 

Eg. 1. Should I gather general points On SFG or also 1 page each on SFG BANK LINKAGE PROG?

2. FOR women, each institution and its purpose they have covered in detail.  Does mentioning NCW in one line fine or should these institutions and older schemes be studied in detail too?

2.8k views
Wondering how I will ever revise them
2.7k views

Might it be said that you are searching for an application that allows you to win rewards andredeem money to get game credits for your favourite games.  

There aremore ways to make extra moneythan any time in recent memory, both online and offline. 

Utilise this rundown and find groundbreaking plans to make money online and from home. Earn cash from walking, recycling, reviewing music and even searching the web.

play with the expectation of complimentary when you couldwin real prizes and CASH for playing your #1 games

Inthe SSC MTS exam, Reasoningis a Scoring and Easy Subject and In this Subject, you can get 100 Percentage marks.

In the SSC MTS exam, 25 questions are posed from the Reasoning subject. So in this blog, I am giving the main 50 Reasoning Questions and Answers forSSC MTS Exam 2022for your readiness. Proceed with your training and get great imprints in the serious test.

2.6k views
Write your comment…