Subscribe to ForumIAS

How do students stuck in Delhi get back to their homes?

As of now, there is no clarity. Please post updates here, as you receive them:

• Whom to Contact 
  • The registration process, if any
  • Others
Integer
6.5k views

12 comments

Currently, Rajasthan and uttarakhand state govt. are taking online applications as far i know. They have mentioned

Disclaimer: Travel is only possible after decision of Government.

walterwhit3,
4.2k views
@jack_Sparrow So far Delhi govt has not come out with any kind of circular on how they will proceed. I think they will come out with some sort of registration process as well. 

3.8k views
@Agog So far no update on how to avail bus service. One can not simply walk from ORN or Patel Nagar to ISBT and get on a bus.
Hence the thread. 

3.8k views

@walterwhit3 Delhi govt. is only collecting information of Delhiites stranded abroad. Check delhi.gov.in for any further updates bro.

walterwhit3,
4.2k views

Options:

1. U can apply local SDM office for Interstate pass and move to your destination in private vehicle (bike/ cab). 

2. Many state govt are arranging buses. But please avoid this option as there is chance of getting infected. Use this option only in case of emergency. I am attaching Bihar govt order FYI. 

Osho,walterwhit3and1 otherslike this
4.3k views
What can prevent infection in train? I think there is very high probability. But, those in emergency can opt with precautions such as mask and gloves.

2.8k views
@Agog Your comments are not making sense man. Either I am missing important govt. updates or you are commenting for the sake of commenting. Please provide some link where you got that information. Also entire Delhi is in red zone..so how can one arrange a cab or something. 

3.8k views
@jack_Sparrow I know bro. I created thread only after checking their site. Maybe we would get some clarity soon. 

3.8k views
@Agog I am not panicking. So please stop assuming. That comment was hard to read but I think what you tried to convey is that there is no help available from any nodal officer, at least as of now. I thank you for that.
And given the fact that you are typing like this is Whatsapp chat, I do not have any desire to engage with you anymore. Stay safe man. 

Osho,
5.3k views
@Nalanda I too have received some messages regarding efforts of UP govt brother. I am not getting how would one reach ISBT even if he contacts the nodal officers mentioned. Perhaps all we can do is waiting for Delhi govt's directions. I tried to contact Delhi govt. today but to no avail. Wait and watch remains the game.

3.8k views
Friends, Any Update?
2.6k views

Update: UP Govt. launches registration on its Jansunwai portal. 
http://jansunwai.up.nic.in/covid19_migrant_application

However, there is an error in OTP generation.

jack_Sparrow,
5.3k views
Write your comment…